Translate

Selasa, 22 Juli 2014

Thank You everybody!

Hi! I have just started to play Blog!

Nice to see ya guys. My Name Is Aditya Parawangsa. I wrote this when I was a 9th grade student of JHS Xaverius 1 Jambi. I live at Haji Muhammad Yusuf Nasri Street Number 32. I make This neither for formality nor for doing task, But also to give you more information and my experience that I know.
I wrote this when I was 13, because I birth on October and I wrote this on July.

I will post more about Biology, Chemistry and Life Skill. I will also post another study topic as my readers request.
Okay, that's all my introduction. See you at another post. Please Follow and Subcribe. Thank You.

4 komentar:

  1. Wow adit hebat,suda bso bkn web biologi

    BalasHapus
  2. Good blog...just wait for more post :)

    BalasHapus
  3. Thank you Dean, Andrian :v, and Stevanus...
    I just have post a new article. Have a read!

    BalasHapus